AWS has a whole lot of services (almost anything you can think of under the sun). It converts many open source solutions such as AS-IS to the cloud along with adding billing under its belt. Most of the services in AWS (except a few) are services where you would still have to think of capacity, traffic, etc.
AWS is something that requires a decent-sized infrastructure team. One drawback about it is that billing becomes (usually) complicated as some services have various tiers and different ways you can buy stuff, etc. If not used properly, AWS can potentially incur a lot of costs.
One thing to note is that AWS DevOps is Amazon’s reply to deploy DevOps with the help of cloud platforms and dedicated tools and services. AWS offers a set of customizable services that allow businesses to build & deliver products more quickly by combining AWS with DevOps methodologies.
Dedicated AWS DevOps enables application development teams to quickly build secure source code with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). But this isn’t all. There are furthermore benefits it has to offer. Here are a few:
- For businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to those with huge traffic levels, AWS offers services that are affordable. Switching to the AWS cloud has the benefit of scaling your business. It may also help you expand your business by giving you flexibility, eCommerce, and storage alternatives.
- One benefit of using Amazon cloud services is that there is no commitment or contract to sign, and there is no need to spend a minimum amount in order to access their services, regardless of the AWS service your business employs.
- Because of their vast customer base and a large staff of IT professionals, Amazon has been able to build a dependable and consistent server network.
- Most businesses report reliable and secure data connections that support and expand their commercial data infrastructures. Because of its high-performance capabilities, AWS is a fantastic option for many businesses.
- You can create the optimal solution for your team using AWS by customising the programming language, operating system, database, and other assets.
- Many businesses looking for cloud storage or application hosting will discover it to be a rapid, adaptable, secure, and economical alternative.
Amazon AWS is for larger businesses that have heavier requirements and need an entire suite of services. It is mostly suited for applications that have to perform heavier data processing and complex user authentication functions thus it is also more cost-heavy.