Dedicated Development Teams — A Focused approach in Software Outsourcing
An Extension of your In-house Team. One that works as per your requirements. Sticks to the industry’s best practices in delivery, program management. Offers ample resources and talent stack for your services.
That is what a Dedicated Team offers. A one-up on regular outsourcing where you have a well-rounded team of experts working towards a singular goal. Your Software delivery.
Hence the term, ‘Dedicated’.
The advantages of Dedicated Development Teams are pretty evident for enterprises of varied applications, revenues, and scope of work.
For starters, the business roping in a Dedicated team can scale On-Demand. Since the Agency roped in for the work sets up a team of professionals committed to their customer’s undertakings alone, the agency presents a pool of developers, managers, project leads, and engineers.
And since the scope is open to change, teams can be scaled or reduced in size. As per the client’s requirements and plans to grow of course.
That means options like hiring standalone developer teams or the complete Project Team packages are open for consideration.
The organization recruiting this dedicated team also has the opportunity to pick appropriate up-and-comers from a rundown of accessible profiles and appoint every one of them, either for explicit errands or whole ventures.
For enterprises that means, being able to -
- Hire and Build Teams with specific domain and technology expertise
- Ability to switch to a dedicated team or hire for fixed scopes or features
- Focus on Product Roadmap, Vision, Market reception and Iterations
And be free from -
- HR practices and in-house delivery processes for employees
- Development of relevant technical training programs for newcomers
- Staff replacement, Attrition, and Poaching losses
- Knowledge transfer hassles and code inconsistencies
- Resource planning, development of team formation and morale based aspects
Seems like a no-brainer to us.
In a competitive industry, Dedicated Teams have their tasks defined and are set to help you achieve a faster time-to-market as well as attain better control over your product.
Netsmartz has extensive experience in building teams on-demand. On that note, we can claim that we’ve perfected the Dedicated Teams model.