Mistakes to Avoid When Using React Native in 2022
The ease of learning and simplicity of creating apps are two reasons why React Native’s popularity is growing rapidly among developers and companies alike. However, there are a number of safety measures that developers must follow when choosing to build React Native apps.
React Native has quickly established itself as a top contender for creating natively rendered apps. As a result, a number of React Native development services are emerging globally. But for the construction of a quality final product, various safety measures must be taken.
Poor React Native implementation can lead to the development of subpar apps. So, let us have a look at the probable mistakes that must be avoided while developing React Native apps:
- Several developers commit major mistakes in the estimation of the project budget, which creates hassles in project management.
- Developers often forget to optimize the image properly which increases the loading time of the apps.
- Redux store planning must be done properly for effective management of the apps and their data.
- Removing the console log statements from the apps is necessary or they can cause the performance of the apps to slow down.
- Using stateless components instead of pure components is another mistake developers tend to make.
- In case the external module codes are not verified before using them, they can break or not work as expected.
- Not writing a unit test is another mistake developers can commit.
- Developers that use React frequently neglect to generate enough components. Although you may use React to build big components that do numerous activities, it’s preferable to keep your components small, with each one serving a single job.
- The state should be immutable in React. Direct state modification will result in performance problems that are challenging to resolve.
- In a React programme, problems can arise when numbers are passed as strings while passing props.
Experienced developers can manage these errors successfully, but novices need to be aware of them and steer clear of them. A React Native app development business must also provide its developers with excellent training.
React Native App Development is the future of mobile app development. With its compatibility, adaptability, flexibility and agility, companies can create an app fit for any audience in no time and climb the rungs of success but only if they are mindful of these common errors.